"SEO is how to create a steady stream of qualified prospects to your web site"
You may have a great product and a website that focuses on your target customer, but without traffic, it doesn't matter. Your website requires visibility, marketing and promotion to generate more prospects which translate into more for your bottom line.
And SEO is a great way to do it.
Search engine optimization or, "SEO" as it's commonly called, can seem like a mysterious world.
Here's what it boils down to:
When your customer or prospect uses the internet to find more information about a product or service, most of the time they begin by typing a phrase into a search engine.
That word or phrase is known as a "keyword." Search engines (Google, Yahoo and MSN are the three most popular search engine) use a device known as a "spider" to "crawl" through countless numbers of websites, looking for the ones that have that keyword in their copy.
The sites are ranked by these search engines based on criteria such as keywords and website popularity.
SEO is a long-term marketing strategy that helps you increase your search engine rankings. The end result? An effective SEO strategy will allow your company to appear in the organic (or paid for) rankings ahead of your competitors.
Since Internet searchers will often read only the top five to ten listings of their search results, it is critical to your business to rank at the top of their search results. In fact, if your business website doesn't come up on the first or second page of their search results, the odds are extremely good your potential customer will never see it.
The challenge is that search engines have different ranking criteria for their search results pages and they can change on a regular basis.
In short, you need a partner that stays current on the latest SEO developments.
And that's where Maknet can help.
Our SEO solutions include:
- Developing an SEO Strategy where we analyze your website for its current "SEO" status and then create an SEO strategy best-suited for your needs.
- Doing Keyword Research by conducting a thorough analysis of your industry to identify the keywords and phrases most often used in customer searches for your products and services.
- SEO Copywriting on each of your web pages so they are - optimized for the search engines.
- Developing a Link Building Strategy - where we optimize the internal and the external links of your website to obtain higher rankings.
- On-Site SEO Management that includes content creation, press releases, article submission, optimization, and distribution – all of which send a continual stream fresh content to the search engines resulting in higher rankings.
- Ongoing SEO reporting that shows you the overall effectiveness of your SEO marketing strategy.
Call us today at 1-866-625-6383 to arrange your free SEO website analysis and or to learn more about our other web promotion services. We look forward to hearing from you.